May 26, 2016



This is a sequel to yesterday's post. So if you did not read it take a quick read so you can understand the correlation. So you might wonder why didn't I feature a scripture on healing if my blood pressure was off the charts. Well God put Psalm 34:1 in my heart during the crisis and I needed that verse at that time because I've come to realize that sometimes when we're in the valley, praise and worship is what will get us out. However, today the Lord speaks to me loud and clear; 'Fear Not my child for I am with you, don't be sad and depressed because I am your God, I will keep you strong... Last night was warfare but today is Peace. God has calmed, embraced and protected me, He has uphold me with His righteous, right hand and I am at peace with Him. Please connect with me if you would like to experience the peace that Jesus gives. Be blessed...  

No comments:

Post a Comment