May 7, 2016

we've all got one

My story is nothing short of a miracle, as God showed up for me time and time again but for many years I kept running. In 2010 when I almost died from multiple blood clots, I gave up the race and completely surrendered to God. I am currently in a ministry where the word of God is taught in its entirety and a member of an 'Upper Room Prayer Group' where I often witness the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

I raised my 6 kids single-handedly when my husband of 14 years fled from the responsibilities of parenthood. Challenging though it was, today all six of my kids are making a positive contribution to society. I have spoken numerous times to women's groups here in the United States and also in Jamaica. My message always imparts that 'Our children are our greatest investment.

I have written and published 6 books, 5 of which are available on Amazon. I have had a passion for women ever since I wrote and published my 1st book in 1996, Crosses To Bear, Love to Share/A Dedication to Single Mothers. After two failed marriages, I have finally landed the right partner and am assured that this partner will never use or abuse, disrespect or neglect, threaten or disgrace me. Instead, he has promised never to leave me or forsake me and to provide, protect and guide me. He has promised to love me with an everlasting love and this is the relationship that has caused me to shine, and which I want to share Jesus with every woman I meet.

My goal is that women will use this blog as a forum to share, unload, unwind, de-stress, uplift, encourage, motivate, inspire, laugh, cry, create a desire to study the Word, pray, and find the peace which only comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and ultimately fulfilling their life's purpose.  



No comments:

Post a Comment