May 7, 2016

inception

Two weeks ago I listened to one of Joyce Meyer's heartrending sexual abuse encounters with her father, and I was affixed to the television as I wept.

I love this woman and I thank God for her Empowering Testimony, but right there I cried out to God, "God what is my purpose, what do you want me to do?" And it was as though an audible response came immediately; "Your Ministry has always been Women, you need to start a Blog."

And through the tears I started saying; "I don't even know how to blog," but that excuse changed immediately when I thought that I'll be 60 in less than 4 months. There's no way I'm going to continue living without actively fulfilling my life's purpose.

Then I thought of my Precious Little Angel who was translated to Heaven on August 16, 2015 and though she didn't have an opportunity to take a breath of fresh air on earth she fulfilled her life's purpose as her name is engraved on a cuddle cot in a hospital in San Diego CA where mothers have a chance to bond with their stillbirth babies while in the hospital. The morning ended with a commitment to do this blog as unto the Lord - for women, but also for my Precious Angel, Joislen Grace.

It is said that the graveyard is the richest place on earth as it is filled with unfulfilled dreams and undiscovered talents.

What is your Life's Purpose? Most importantly, are you living it? The goal of 'Women For A Purpose' (WFAP) is to help women Discover, Embrace and Fulfill their Purpose while bringing honor and glory to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment