May 28, 2016



The burst of sunshine is a reminder that it's a new day and we are alive! God is amazing and we have so much to thank Him for - today! Let us start today with an attitude of Praise, however you start your day sets the tone for the rest of the day, so starting your day right is extremely important. When I read this verse I cannot help but think of this song of Praise; "I will enter His courts with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter His courts with praise, I will say this is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice cause He has made me glad." Yes He has! Folks, it's a Holiday Weekend, stay safe and remember how you start your day, your week, your month, your year sets the tone for what direction your life will take, start with a burst of sunshine in your heart and the Lord by your side! Be blessed...  

No comments:

Post a Comment