May 13, 2016



Raising six kids singlehandedly was no walk in the park, it was hard, yet joyful but God strengthened me for the journey. My 1st job after becoming a single mom was a manager in a leading weight loss company, most nights I'd get home between 10-10:30, I would check home-work, do laundry, make dinner for the following day, clean up the house and some nights I'd be mopping at 2:00am and I'd feel a burst of energy. It just didn't make logical sense, but there's nothing logical about God! I knew the strength I've been fueled with over the years is from Him. Philippians 4:13 became one of our favorite family scripture verses, it's been written on our hearts and demonstrated in our actions and we give God the glory! I pray that as you walk through life's journey nothing too great or too small will test you but instead you will go through life with God's unfailing promise: "You can do ALL things because I give you STRENGTH!!! Be blessed...
  

2 comments:

  1. Very true! Thanks for being an inspiration and a blessing. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm committed to do this for the Lord because He has given me the strength. Thanks for your words of encouragement...

    ReplyDelete