May 27, 2016



Believe it or not, but we are all in a race in this life, we are constantly on the go, I go so fast that I've been labeled to wear 'roller-skates' figuratively. Women, this hurried lifestyle has become a way of life for us and many times without even realizing it we go ahead of the Lord. Cant wait because He's not moving fast enough! One example of not waiting on the Lord was when I got married for the 2nd time; I got my 6 kids from my first marriage but it also came with severe pain, abuse and rejection, so the 2nd time I decided that I would do it right. Wrong! I was left drained, depressed, stressed, sick, acquired blood pressure and nearly lost my life. But though I didn't wait on the Lord He saw my heart and knew that I was ready to finally wait on Him. He renewed my strength and energy and I no longer run this race alone but He partners with me and He's always in the lead and though I follow---I soar with my Eagle wings and I no longer grow tired and weary! To God be the glory! Be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment