May 25, 2016



The walk for a Believer is not without challenges, but the Lord reminds us that He has overcome the world and we can too... So for many, many years like most of my siblings I was the last one to have blood pressure issues. I remember when it started I was constantly in the ER, but I have learned to stabilize it when it spikes. Well last night I ate something I know I should not have eaten and it went through the roof. Of course it was an opening for the enemy to attack and he quickly showed up with a bag filled with fear, I didn't allow them to take root, as I continuously repeated; "The blood of Jesus." Then the Lord dropped Psalm 34:1 in my spirit: "I will bless the Lord at ALL times, His praises shall continually be in my mouth and I chimed in for how long? And answered right back Forever, and ever and ever...I Believed this, spoke it and meditated on it until I fell asleep. Of course the enemy disappeared with his fear tactics and God replaced it with Faith in Him! Be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment