Jun 6, 2016



Today, 'How I Went From I Do To I Don't' In Less Than 6 Months'
By: Tricia-Anne Y. Morris, was our featured story for the month of June.
I could not help but identify the awesomeness of God in her life through this verse. How can one see any good in a situation where a woman is being abused, rejected and ridiculed? We might not, but God saw everything that she endured and He knew that this experience would help define her purpose. So God can use the darkest times in our lives and turn it around for good. Sometimes we must have the valley experience before we can shine on the mountain. If at any time in your life you go through a dark spell, cry out to God because I promise He is within reach. I thank God for Tricia-Anne's boldness to publicly share her story and I pray that she will help other women identify their purpose. Her book will tell it all! Be blessed...    

No comments:

Post a Comment