Jun 3, 2016



A few months ago some health issues flared up and I was referred to radiology to have CT scan and ultra sound done. My Spiritual Mother, whom I often refer to as my Naomi, accompanied me. So we sat in the waiting room talking and catching up as we had not been together for a while, nothing was rehearsed. Before long the Radiologist came through the double doors and called out my name. Mommy Cherry jumped up and went through the double doors and boldly said to the Radiologist, "I need to pray with her before the test, so please join hands with us as we pray." Please note that Mommy Cherry did not ask for permission and she did not leave room for a 'no.' Few weeks later I had to do additional testing and the boldness to publicly take a stand for the Lord surfaced again. So the conclusion of the matter is that the boldness that Peter and John had is sill very much alive today! I love this mighty woman of God, she's on fire for the Lord! Be blessed...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment