Jun 12, 2016



James 5:16 - I was having a severe burning sensation in my side and I hardly wanted to mention it to anyone because I know God had healed the condition a couple months ago, so you know the enemy kept shooting darts at me to tell me I was never healed. First, I renounced him as he is the father of lies and the accuser of the brethren, so regardless of how I felt I consistently claimed my healing; "by His stripes I am healed,"  "No weapon that is formed against me will prosper," etc.  Well yesterday a committed servant  of God called me and when I mentioned to him what has been happening he reminded me that we are called to pray one for another. He told me I could call him at anytime during the night as he is called to pray for others. Now I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this blessed man of God has been praying for me, because I can feel it and the evidence is there! Please don't be afraid to confess your faults to other believers and have them pray for as you pray for them, because God hears and answers the prayers of his children.
Have a blessed Sunday.    

No comments:

Post a Comment