Jun 2, 2016



Have you ever had someone pass and you were not sure if they knew the Lord and you walk around for a minute with a weight of uncertainty. When someone passes, for the most part folks are left sad, broken and feeling a sense of emptiness, but when there is absolutely no doubt about their relationship with the Lord, there is so much Hope! When I heard of Jan Crouch's passing today, it really shocked me because I had seen her on TBN a few weeks ago. But there's a Peace that consumed me and despite how the media might portray Jan I truly believe that she loved the Lord and was an Ambassador for the Kingdom. This is a great example of what God can do when you answer His call on your life. From a little tiny studio to the largest Christian Network in the world! Jan, I believe you heard these welcoming words from the Lord, "Well done thou Good and Faithful Servant, enter into the joy of My rest." When your time comes will folks be wondering if you made it or will they have that Hope? Think on these things. Be blessed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment