Jun 26, 2016



Exodus 3:14 - Growing up, I never really understood, how 'I AM' could be a name. And even when I became an adult it still messed with my head. But over the years I have heard different takes on it, but I just got off the treadmill and heard a Catholic Teacher touch on the 'I AM' teaching. And it just unlocked a stream of revelation in my heart. Couldn't wait to get to computer. God told Moses to present Him as 'I AM.' So if we are made in the likeness of God just as how we take on the family name when we are born we should also take on the name of our Heavenly Father. So yes, my name is 'I AM; I Am Healed, I Am more than a Conqueror,
I Am Anointed, I Am Strong,   I Am Forgiven, I Am Redeemed,
I Am Free, I Am Called, I Am Rich, I Am Courageous,
I Am Provided For, I Am a Giver, I Am Protected, I Am Blessed,
I Am Victorious, I Am The Righteousness of God! Claim your name and walk in what your Heavenly Father has in store for you. Be blessed...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment