Jul 2, 2016



Jeremiah 1:5 - Today July 2, 2016 my daughter turns 35. For a moment, the announcement of her birth gripped me with fear, because prior to knowing that I was pregnant, I had a series of x-rays done, so when the pregnancy was confirmed my doctor told me to Abort, as I would give birth to a vegetable. I was not trying to hear that but being told the same thing by 6 more doctors, I decided to go to the Lord and just cry on Him because I was scared. I went through crazy nightmares during the pregnancy, had false alarm and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance but the following day, July 2, 1981 I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl and I just could not stop the tears of joy, I thanked God then and 35 years later I'm still thanking God. Yes He has set her separate and apart and has given her a Big Purpose and He knew she had to be born so neither the doctors or the x-rays could have stopped her. We give God the glory. Be blessed...   

No comments:

Post a Comment