Jul 4, 2016



1Samuel 3:10 - So my grandson James is 10 years old today and he's a very laid-back, yet intelligent young man, got straight A's all year, loves basket ball, but James is a home body, he loves the Lord. You see this little one is very special to me, in 2010 I had developed blood clots because I had surgery and the moment I went home I started working on a manuscript that was consuming my life at the time. Was sitting for extended periods without walking around, after 6 weeks I knew something was seriously wrong as I was having problems breathing. Drove myself to my doctor and shortly after I was admitted to the hospital. Multiple blood clots in the lungs - Pulmonary Embolism. I was discharged after being in the hospital for a week, but had to breathe with the assistance of the oxygen tank along with injections, blood thinners etc. One night I suddenly awoke as it seemed as though someone was trying to choke me to death and as I wrestled with the enemy he reminded me that he's been trying to take me out for years but tonight he finally got me where he wanted me as there's no room to escape. I was in the only bedroom downstairs in this gigantic house . James was only 3 years old at the time and the Lord woke him up and told him to go wake his mom and tell he needed juice, well as soon as he made his request he went straight back to bed, but my daughter was prompted to come downstairs and check on me, the word of God said one can put a thousand to flight but two can put ten thousand, so with the help of God we had the room prayed up, cleaned out and Leneen posted scripture verses on the door and all over the room. The following day when James woke up I called him and told him that God used him to save grandma's life and he looked on me as if to say; 'I don't know what you are talking about. Then I saw as though he remembered what happened during the night, then he said; "Grandma I was fast asleep and someone popped my eyes open, popped my eyes open." I hugged him and cried as I recalled the story about Samuel. God promised to save us from the snares of the enemy and that He surely did. Be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment